Tuesday 11 September 2012

While I hug non-dreaming sleep...!



 
                                               Click Labels:     The creeper opens her flower lips
                                                                           Tamil Movies - Ilayaraja at his best


 
While I see you on stages;
Also at films, then and there;
When you sing, aswell dance;
I forget myself me!

While my eyes, try to sleep...
At each days' and whole nights' dreams,
You sing similarly poem cuckoo!
And round me as a dancing peacock!

While you appear at my dreams,
With a cooling smile, like blooming lilly,
Heart creates 'Lub... tub' song,
I didn't know what for it beats.

While I hug non-dreaming sleep!
You go on sky as flying moon!
Swim like stars, swing such clouds!
Meanwhile give pleasure as, morning sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment