Saturday 2 March 2013

Oh! My starring my face Moon!

   
   Photos:   Alicia Keys

    

            
Oh! My starring my face Moon!
 
The sun
On his path…
Revolves
Two hundred and Fifty K.Ms
Per Minute!
 
When I saw you,
Every Night, as Full moon,
Without speed fixing,
Myself too, I’m revolving!
That is I couldn’t know,
In which speed…
I had been rotating!
 
Oh! My Poems’ mine!
While clouds…
Hug each other in them,
Automatically –
Lightning as dashes happens!
 
Consequence on your eyes,
When searches me…
What a surprise?
As that sky clouds,
My heart window,
For your viewings…
At once opens!

 
 
                                      
     [In Tamil]
 
என் முகம் நோக்கும்
விண்ணிலவே!
 
 
கதிரவன்,
தன் வட்டப்பாதைக்குள்,
நொடி ஒன்றுக்கு…
இருநூற்று அய்ம்பது
கிலோ மீட்டர் வேகத்தில்
சுழல்கின்றானாம்!
 
 
முழுமதியாய் உன்னை
காணும் இரவெல்லாம்
எத்தனை மைல்கள்
வேகமென்று தெரியாமலே...
என்னை நானும்
சுழற்றுகின்றேனே!
 
 
என் கவிதைச் சுரங்கமே!
மேகங்களின் -
தழுவல்களில்
மின்னல் விரிந்தது!
உன் விழிகளின்
தேடல்களில்
என் சன்னல் திறந்தது!
 
        




 
  
                                                                                                        
 
                                          
         

 



 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment