Sunday 17 March 2013

Did god write everybody's fate before each birth?

                          
                         Princy chandran's profile photo  Photos:  Princy chandran

                       
Who am I?
Am I fish as such you?
No…!
I am as human being!
 
                        You have faith in god;               
                        Swim fast;
                        Try and jump over
                        From this river;
You can’t!
I follow you! And swallow! 

Before you born
God wrote on your skull!
I should eat you!
It’s your believed head fate! 

There a human being
Preaches…
Among god faith people,
 
Don’t speak falsehoods!
Don’t defraud!
Don’t steal! 

What for reason?
To avoid competitions! 

 
[In Tamil]
 
பொய் சொல்லாதே!
ஏமாற்றாதே!
திருடாதே!
இப்படி ஒருவன் -
உபதேசித்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறான்!

எதற்கு...
போட்டிகளைத் தவிர்க்க!


                       

No comments:

Post a Comment