Saturday 9 February 2013

Oh! My Poetry deluge!

Photo: Kelvin Williams



Hey! Air! Go, go, and go…away!
You don’t arrive here!
If come towards me near…
My fair will burst; Go, Search my Lover?

Oh! Air! Meet and do my Friend Rain!
To sign my heart as well at google!
If he has no account in his passion brain…
Arrange to sign up at once without fail.

If forget his password to open his mind;
Thus he fails from sign in; soon...
Go and request Global’s google;
Then he can enter in my loving account



Oh! My Poetry deluge!

The speed of the light
Per minute is...
One million
Eighty thousands
Two hundreds
And Eighty two point
Three hundred
Ninety seven
(1,86,282.397)
Miles!

Meanwhile
Thy eyes' views,
While penetrate and pass…
Through my brain and heart
Hey! Scientifically too…
No instruments,
To measure their speeds!


But may be…
Vow! Its an imagine only!
Several hundreds thousand
Lightyears… Per minute!

[An lightyear is Several hundreds thousand
(that is 5.88) Million million Mailes?]



Visit Labels:
Nature keeps world as her own child!







No comments:

Post a Comment