Saturday 23 February 2013

Oh! My Love Research Centre!

            All Job Advices Sites
           
            Sharon Gutierrez's profile photo   Photos:   Sharon Gutierrez
                                

                              [ A verse on Post]


Oh! My Love Research Centre!

Solaar Nepula is also a disk!

Revolving with thickened dust!

But you are like -

The pure air starts from south!

With lot of Flowers Odor gifts!

Thus embraces your boyfriend without rest!

So your thoughts and aims travel always...

Not only around the global, 
 

Also above world…
 
         That is all over universe!

         As well into my brain too!




          
          

          

            Eearth may embrace sky's clouds!
            My Poetry deluge  
            My Twinkle beauty
            My Thirsty Moon
            Visit also [Labels] :
            
A verse on a Google butterfly
His aim change as poems




 

No comments:

Post a Comment